The FAYZ
Please Log In or Register ^___^
-Caine's gonna get ya if you don't
The FAYZ
Please Log In or Register ^___^
-Caine's gonna get ya if you don't
The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Alley Youth Zone, This is the beginning, a day after the parents disappear, the story isn't set anymore, everyone is still alive, we control the story, tell me, how will this end?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who Will Save Us Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melody Grace

Melody Grace

Who Will Save Us Now Empty
PostSubject: Who Will Save Us Now   Who Will Save Us Now I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 pm

((OOC: I always start my RP's with a song title of what describes the situation, sometimes with an exerpt of the lyrics. That's all I wanted to say.))

Who will save us now?
It's our life, but we don't want to live it.
We want to be told how
By something or someone who's better than us
Who we know we can trust,
Who will always protect us.
But keep us scared to death so we never ask questions,
Who'll dictate the consequences of our actions
And give us peace of mind about our miserable lives,
Confined and content, all we want is a place we can hide.

Melody was scared. She had come home from school, the teachers jad all disapppeared. A kid with blonde hair was directing people to the plaza, but Melody ignored him. She ran straight home, Rhys in tow. She looked around the house, searching for her grandmother, for Chord, and for Harmony. Where had they gone?!??! She put Rhys in her room, and continued to search the house. She picked up the house's phone. Not even a fial tone. She took out her cell phone. There was service, but no one was picking up. In desperation, she called 911. Nothing!

Melody kept her cool, knowing that if she freaked out, there would be no one left to care for Rhys. "Think, think!" She muttered to herself. "Where could they have gone?" But she knew Nana wouldn't have just left her. She would have left a note! Desperately, she searched the house for some sort of written confirmation that Melody had just had some sort of big misunderstanding, that it was all some sort of sick joke. She knew in her heart that it wasn't true. But she had to have some hope, or she would break down.

Melody went back to Rhythm. "Rhys, Honey? Nana, Mommy, and the twins won't be here for a while. They're somewhere else, probably somewhere very safe. But don't worry, you have big sissy here to take care of you, don't worry." Rhys smiled. "I'm gonna be okay, Melly. But why aren't they here?" Rhys asked, confused. Melody sighed heavily. "I don't know. But I'm gonna find out. Come in, some people were gathering in the plaza." Melody emptied her backpack of all the books and filled it with food and water from the cabinets, along with her late grandfather's big Swiss Army knife. She didn't know how long it would take for her family to come back home. She knew, though, that she had to be prepared for whatever happened.

Together, the sisters walked to the plaza, awaiting what could be the biggest event of their lives.

Back to top Go down

Who Will Save Us Now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FAYZ :: The FAYZ :: Perdido Beach :: Plaza-
Jump to: